Certified Massage Therapist
479 Mason Street, Suite 111
Vacaville, CA 95688
I received my degree as a Certified Massage Therapist in 2004, with over 500 hours of study from the Massage Therapy Institute, Davis, California. My studies were concentrated on clinical and orthopedic modalities. Some of the specific areas of study were; Anatomy, Sports Massage, Trigger Point Therapy, Deep Tissue and Orthopedic Massage, Somatic Movement, Anatomical Kineseology, Medical Assessment, Quick Release Modalities, Asian Bodywork Theory, Pathology, and Oncology Massage.
As a part of my continuing education, I have also obtained many certificates through The Medical Office & Associates located in San Francisco and Sacramento in the following areas:
• Evaluation and Treatment of the Thoracic Spine
• Evaluation and Treatment of the Lumbar Spine
• Evaluation and Treatment of the Upper Extremities
• Evaluation and Treatment of the Cervical Spine
• Evaluation and Treatment of the Lower Extremities
• Evaluation and Treatment of the Pelvis
• Therapeutic Exercise
• Manual Therapy Techniques
• Neuromuscular Re-education
• Insurance Reimbursement
Upward Trend recommends Shiloh not only because she is a client, but because we are clients of hers!