Mold exposure can cause serious health problems and as such, it is important to recognize early on if what you have is caused by mold or perhaps is caused by something else entirely. The most common symptoms associated with mold exposure would include the following:
1. A skin rash which is not always caused by direct contact with the mold contrary to popular belief. You can also develop skin rashes even through inhaling fumes that were given off by the mold.
2. Redness of the eyes is another symptom which can be caused by mold. During spring many people would think of it as a seasonal allergy when in fact it could be caused by invisible mold in their offices or homes.
3. Headaches can also be caused by mold through inhalation.
4. Lethargy is another for prolonged periods of times and even during days when you had enough sleep and is well rested. This can also be a symptom of exposure to mold.
5. Sore throat is also a symptom. If you are experiencing hoarseness when you talk or if you experience a raw feeling every time you swallow, then this could mean that there are spores that are lodged in your throat and causing irritation to your membranes.
You can also tell if it's a mold problem if when you travel away from home, your symptoms disappear. If you are experiencing any of the symptoms above, then its time for a mold inspection because the sooner you get rid of the source of your health problems, the sooner you'll feel better.
Mold can be hazardous to your health which is why it's important to know about mold exposure symptoms in general and black mold health problems in particular as exposure to this type of mold can be disastrous to your health.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Howard_Mouldar
Servpro is certified in Mold Remediation by the IICRC and the IAQA. We can help you if you have any kind of mold problem, from small little isolated areas of mold, to whole houses that are contaminated. We can also help you to discover why you are having a mold problem, if the problem isn't evident.
Whatever your mold problem, we can help!