Superior Food Safety is based in Napa, CA and provides US and Latin American businesses with consulting and training for certification, implementation, management, and maintenance of FSMA and GFSI food safety and quality systems. Customized training is available to clients worldwide and all courses can be delivered in English or Spanish.
Two Day Course - December 9, 10 (Napa Winery Inn)
The goals of the Implementing SQF course are to:
- Promote an understanding of the SQF Code.
- Create a knowledge base to facilitate the successful implementation of an SQF System.
- Show how a HACCP-based approach manages food safety and quality hazards in an operation.
Course Content Outline
- Section 1. SQF Overview
- Section 2. Preparing for SQF Certification
- Section 3. SQF Certification Process
- Section 4. SQF Certification Process (HACCP and HACCP for Quality)
- Section 5. SQF Systems Elements
- Section 6. Food Safety Fundamentals and Prerequisite Programs
INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL GFSI AUDITS WORKSHOP
One Day Course - December 11 (Napa Winery Inn)
The goals of the Internal and External GFSI Audits course are to:
Provide and improve the knowledge, skills and abilities required by GSFI auditors, food industry professionals and internal auditors on:
- Food Safety Management Systems
- Good Manufacturing Practices and Good Agricultural Practices
- HACCP Program
- Review ISO-19011 Auditing Principles
- Gain understanding of the GFSI schemes (SQF, BRC, FSSC2200, Global G.A.P.) from the auditor point of view
This workshop complies with the training requirements for GFSI professionals and Internal auditors for GFSI approved schemes (SQF, BRC, FSSC22000, Global G.A.P. among others)
This workshop has been designed by MSc. Oscar Camacho with more than 28 years of experience managing Food Safety and Quality Systems in the food industry, and based on the weaknesses found with his customers while providing auditing and consulting services.
Download flyer for complete details and pricing