Whether you have a large event or a small event, and whether it may be a private event or a public event, whether you prefer indoors or outdoors, the Solano County Fairgrounds is the perfect place for almost any event.
Here's just a few good reasons to choose the Solano County Fairgrounds:
- There are 5 major buildings containing 61,400 square feet of space for indoor events.
- The complex sits on 157 acres at the intersection of Interstate 80 and State Highway 37, so it is easily accessible and conveniently located for all of the bay area and beyond.
- Just in case you might need this, we have a 5,000 seat grandstand, plus 1,000 seat bleacher seating for overflow.
- There are 5 acres of paved area inside the grounds, so it is ideal for vehicle shows, motor sports, and other large outdoor attractions.
- There is parking for 5,600 cars.
- Adjacent to the fairgrounds is a full-service Courtyard by Marriott hotel, and just across the street from the fairgrounds is the Six Flags Discovery Kingdom Theme Park. Tie that with your event and you'll get nothing but rave reviews!
Well, that's just a few of the highlights and all good reasons to have your next event here. To see more information, visit our website at www.scfair.com