A SitePro inspection is an objective review of your building and property. Knowing the condition of a building will allow you to budget more accurately and provide for expenditures in the future -- whether it's a new roof, HVAC or simply maintenance related items. Not knowing this information, or worse yet guessing, can have major consequences.
- What condition are the building's systems and components in?
- What costly defects are there which require attention now?
- What expenditures will be required to repair, maintain or replace items in the near future?
Buying a building and property is a very anxious time filled with doubts, deadlines and so on. Reducing or removing uncertainties can make your real estate transaction go smoother. The same holds true when you lease, by knowing the condition of the building and property from the outset. Estimating future repair costs and the replacement of building components and systems requires an inspection to determine their current condition. With this information estimated life spans can be ascertained along with the related costs to repair, maintain or replace items.
What Type of Commercial Properties are Typically Inspected?
We inspect commercial buildings of all shapes and sizes.
- Shopping Centers & Strip Malls
- Office Buildings, Apartments & Condominiums
- Light Industrial Properties
- Religious & Institutional Properties
- Recreational Facilities & Sports Complexes